Often when I get a ‘Help!’ call from professionals feeling trapped on the career ladder or executives feeling exhausted, they are unable to identify a specific problem. They just know something ‘doesn’t feel right’ and change is needed. Likely they’ve known it for some time, but they’ve perhaps not had the time to focus, may have run out of steam or don’t know how to move forward on their own.
As your Executive or Team Coach, I’ll work with you to clarify what’s not working. Once we’re able to articulate the challenges, frustrations and hopes, together we’ll create a strategy to move in the right direction and achieve greater satisfaction and results.
SO. If you want to:
- Step up your productivity and professional profile at work
- Finally get promoted to or hired for a leadership, management or executive position
- Communicate more effectively with your team or leaders
- Improve your team’s relationships, productivity and morale
- Reduce conflict in all areas of your life
- Achieve better work-life balance and avoid burnout
- Reignite your passion for what you do
- Figure out what you really want to do with your life
I can help.
How is my Executive Coaching different?
A lot of business coaches won’t tell you what to do. I’m not scared to advise you, if that is what you request. We’re going to find out what’s blocking your success and then I can support you to move in your desired direction. You always make your own decisions. I am your co-pilot.
So. Are you ready to move forward to achieve that role or become a more effective, impactful and inspiring leader? Get started.
Book Shirley Today