As an organizational effectiveness speaker, I’ve never given the same talk twice. That’s because every organization, every audience, every event, is different - with unique needs and expectations.
To help me understand your needs, I ask questions: What are your pinch-points? Who are your stakeholders? What do they care about the most? Where are you now? Where do you want to be? What really matters to you? Is a workshop what you really need? When I understand what you need, I create the talk or workshop to deliver the results you are seeking.
These are some examples of the topics I can speak about with your group:
- Change Management
- Helping People in Transition
- Improving Communication to Enhance Relationships
- Retention: Creating Workplaces Where People Want to Be
- Leadership and Management: By Design
- Organizational Culture: What it Is & How to Effect Positive Change
- Procrastination: What it is, Why We Do It and How to Stop It!
- Resilience: People and Organizational
- Growing Dynamic & Strong Teams
- Make Your Time Work For You
- Work-life balance: Recognizing, Preventing and Recovering from Burnout
- Addressing Bullying in the Workplace
- Employee Relations-specific topics
Book Shirley Today